Employee Self Service (ESS)
ESS gives staff access to their own data held in ESR (Electronic Staff Record). Using a Smartcard to gain access, staff can view their personal, contactual and training details. They can also amend some of the personal data. Click on the links below to find out how to use ESS.
- Logging On and Getting Started
- Internet Access guide to Viewing your Payslip
- Having Problems Accessing Your Payslip Online - Trouble Shooting Guide
- Managing your personal information
- Managing your Bank Account details
- Viewing your P60
- How to view your Total Reward Statement
- Managing your Workflow notifications
Please note that whilst absence data is available to view in ESR's ESS, it is not managed in ESR.
Instead Absences, including Annual Leave, are recorded and managed in the E-Pay Healthroster system. Each month an Absence data feed is taken from E-Pay Healthroster and transferred into ESR for Payroll and monitoring purposes, which is why the data is there in ESR for you to view it.
Please log onto E-Pay Healthroster - EOL to view your annual leave entitlement and to book leave.