Inclusion run a wide range of community, residential and prison based services throughout England. Our services are characterised by:
• A high level of service user involvement.
• Well trained and motivated staff.
• A respect for diversity
• A culture of continual improvement.
• A culture, which promotes partnerships
• An understanding that harm reduction approaches are effective in improving health and reducing offending.
These principles together with the building of an entrepreneurial culture have underpined our development of innovative and effective drug and alcohol services.
For more information visit the website at http://www.inclusionuk.org/
INCLUSION MATTERS - Wirral
Primary care and community based services for mild to moderate mental health problems and alcohol problems, delivered in line with the IAPT (Improved Access to Psychological Therapies) model and with Models of Care for Alcohol Misusers. Services are provided in partnership with Mental Health Matters a leading third sector provider of mental health and psychological services.
• For more information see http://inclusion-matters-wirral.org.uk/
We are a united and integrated recovery service, delivering respectful services for people in Cambridgeshire. Based in the community our service delivers advice, information and interventions to adults who misuse drugs and support for their families.
"Cambridgeshire Inclusion seeks to engage adult drug users, increasing the numbers who complete meaningful treatment and support as many people as possible to return to their lives, families, education and employment. "
• For more information see http://www.inclusion-cambridgeshire.org.uk/